[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]The Ted Head Games Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bryan Cohen whose registered office is at PO Box 523, Yardley, PA 19067
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.bryancohen.com/ted-head-games
5. Closing date for entry will be July 5th, 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Normal Prize: $50 Amazon gift card for first place, $5 gift card for second through tenth place, and one $5 gift card at random
If Ted Saves the World reaches 200 Amazon reviews in the U.S. store, the following prizes will be given instead of the prizes laid out in the Normal Prize scenario.
200 Review Prize: $300 Amazon gift card for first place, $10 gift card for second through tenth place, one $10 gift card at random
Further information can be found at: http://www.bryancohen.com/ted-head-games
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by July 12th. The point totals will be accumulated to determine the first prize winner (top point getter), as well as the winners of the second prize (point getters #2-#10). The random winner will be selected using Random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Illinois law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Illinois.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date on the following website: http://www.bryancohen.com/ted-head-games
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.